Dr.Web partnership program for OEM-partners
If your company is
- a computer manufacturer, distributor, or reseller, or;
- a software developer;
you are welcome to participate in the Doctor Web OEM-partnership program and take advantage of our marketing and technical support.
|An OEM-partnership with Doctor Web is lucrative!||Legal software on each new PC is a “must have”!|
|Manufacturers and resellers worldwide consider it best practice to supply an anti-virus with each newly sold computer. Personal computers and servers with Dr.Web OEM-licenses enjoy reliable protection within moments of initial use. Concern on your part over the future security of customer data will increase your products' appeal, their competitiveness on the market, and your profits.||When you offer your customers Dr.Web OEM-licenses, you are providing them with legal software for six months free of charge. This economically advantageous offer also lets customers renew their OEM-licenses at a discount.|
A company that obtains the status of Dr.Web OEM-partner assumes the following responsibilities:
- To sell Dr.Web OEM-licenses only, bundled with manufactured or sold computers;
- To comply with copyrights regarding products and trademarks owned by Doctor Web;
- To comply with Dr.Web brand requirements;
- To understand and be able to explain to users the distinctive features of Dr.Web anti-virus and its advantages over competing products (informational materials are available);
- To provide users with sufficient and complete information about Doctor Web and Dr.Web anti-viruses, following Doctor Web's recommendations;
- To advise customers on how to install and register Dr.Web programs;
- To provide customers with comprehensive information regarding the renewal of OEM-licenses at a discount;
- To participate in marketing Doctor Web programs for OEM-partners.
Failure to comply with any of the terms listed above instantly deprives a partner of OEM-partner status and the right to sell Dr.Web OEM-licenses.